Adventure Sports in Nepal
Nepal is the country with Himalayans, Valleys, flourishing Green Hills and plain land which are biologically alienated as journeying playground in nature. From the utmost peak in the world to the underneath of the deepest ravine on earth, Nepal is an adventurer’s playground. One of the world famous popular destinations for adventure sports in Nepal. For those, who are very much fascinated on the Adventure Sport, Nepal can be one of the very suitable destinations. Every year an Adventure professional visits Nepal to try some special activities. Nepal has the massive variety of sports to enjoy like paragliding, bungee jumping, mountain biking, bicycle tour, rock climbing and many more. To make your holidays enjoyable, you can merge all the above adventure activities. Except trekking and climbing, Kathmandu and Pokhara valley have various adventure activities.
Nepal’s popularity as a tourist destination has enlarged immensely. Today, tourism is the foremost foreign exchange earner for the country. While trekking, tour, climbing, rafting and safari have been accepted long ago, a total range of other potential activities has been explored in the recent year. For adventure seekers and the daring traveler, nothing can beat this wild, majestic country. Major Adventure Sports in Nepal are:
Mountain Bike Tour:
Mountain Bike is adventurous way of exploring local culture and life style of the area in bike. Mountain bike tour is an easy and full of breathtaking views with open eyes in the incredible trails for exploring the landscapes, natural beauty, culture and traditions. Mountain Bike tour is regarded as exciting sport of riding bike on the bumpy road ways.
One of the very famous rivers for rafting and kayaking is Trishuli River. Trishuli River is relatively busy in rafting seasons. The trip is amazingly exciting as it has some unblemished areas of wilderness you can discover. Rafting in Trishuli is not that complex however it has some speedy pleasure of water speed which provides tremendous experience of river rafting.
Paragliding in Nepal:
Paragliding is said to be one of the most exciting adventures. After Switzerland, Nepal is second choice for paragliding. Pokhara is the main paragliding location as other locations are being explored. The climate and geographical location is appropriate for paragliding in Nepal where anyone can have full thrilling adventure of paragliding in air with the help of pilot or like a bird alone.
Mountain Flights in Nepal:
The mountain flight in Nepal is one of the world’s most luxurious options of a Himalayan experience. The mountain flight gives the finest chance to get the closest and the best view of Mount Everest (8,850mts) as well as other mountains. The Everest experience flight is appropriate to those people who are restricted by the time to go on the trekking to the foothill of Everest. The flights are operated by the domestic airlines of Nepal.
Tourist Link Treks and Expedition offers all the adventure sports in Nepal with measuring the safety and as per your convenience. So, you can count Tourist Link Treks and Expedition as your ideal and trust worthy partner.
- 1 Light wind & water proof jacket
- 2 Long sleeve T-shirts
- 1 Water bottle
- 1 Pair gaiters/over trousers
- 2 Pairs light weight trousers
- 2 T-shirts
- 1 Pair’ light socks
- 1 Medium size towel
- 1 Washing kit including washing powder, small clothesline and pegs, insect repellents etc. & personal toiletries
- Toilet paper, biodegradable soap/shampoo
- Personal medication.
- Sunglasses, sun hat and sun cream
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|04 February, 2019||19 February, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
|14 February, 2019||01 March, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
|24 February, 2019||11 March, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
- IncludedAdventure Sports in NepalThree daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekBest available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek
- Airport Pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Entry Fee for Adventure sports
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experience English –speaking and Government – licensed holder
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit will be available)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance Company
- Personal nature Expenses
- Bar bill and all kinds of drinks
- Rescue and Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff (not mandatory)