Everest Three Pass Trek
No. of Pax
+2 People above
Sightseeing and high altitude Trekking
Everest three passes trekking is the one of the most adventure trek in the world and also Everest Three Pass Trek is well thought-out as one of the persuasive trek for the strong-minded trekkers who are intending to channel the high passes with no compulsion to have some motorized climbing. Three Pass Trek trail mainly project for those trekkers who have ample determination to recognize the face up which is shaped by the elevation. In further, they must be enthusiastic to carry out the genuine adventure in the Himalayan.
Knowing the essence of Three Pass Trek or Khumbu Region Trekking, The 20 days long, Everest high passes trek itinerary that trekkers have to take a flight from the capital city of Nepal (Kathmandu) to Lukla which will consume nearly 35 minute of flight. Then, trekkers are supposed to trek all through the Namche Bazaar, Thame. Subsequently, trekkers will set out to the Renjo La Pass with an elevation of 5,435m. The observation that trekkers will get to observe the Mount Everest, Lhotse, and Cho Oyu cannot be described through the words. Slowly trekkers will move downward to Gokyo. Gokyo Ri has its own importance for crafting the accessible of those incredible Mountain Gokyo Ri, formulating the implausible outlook of mountains in Khumbu Region and as of the Gokyo. The trail that goes on to Thaknak, Lobuche, Cho La Pass (5,420m) and Kala Patar (5,545m) will energize more. For an adjacent viewpoint of the Mount Everest and its amazing view of Pumori, Three Pass Trek has earned goodwill. The excursion to the Khongma La Pass(5535m), hold on to Imja Valley which scale up for the final vision spot at Chhukhung Ri Peak (5,553m). Finally from that point trekkers will go into the direction of Lukla, the trail throughout the Dingboche, Tyengboche and that of Namche.
Tourist Link Trek is the Campion trekking organizer in Kathmandu. We offer 20 days Everest Three passes trek for small group and individual at the lowest budget cost. The best time for this Everest Three passes Trek is September to November and March to May. Join on our fixed departure date in September to December 2018
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley.
Day 3: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding. 3 hour trek.
Day 4: Trek to Namche Bazaar. 5 to 6 hour trek.
Day 5: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazaar.
Day 6: Trek to Thame. 12,530ft. 4 to 5 hour trek.
Day 7: Rest and exploration day in Thame.
Day 8: Trek to Marlung. 13,780ft. 4 hour trek.
Day 9: To Airie and exploration towards Nangpa La.
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka.
Day 11: Over the Renjo La Pass (17,520ft).
Day 12: Hike Gokyo Ri and Dragnak. 4 hour trek.
Day 13: Trek over the Cho La (17,780ft). 8 hour trek.
Day 14: Trek to Loboche (16,072ft). 4 to 5 hour trek.
Day 15: Everest Base Camp (17,515ft). 7 hour trek.
Day 16: Hike Kala Pattar (18,188ft) to Kongma La.
Day 17: Kongma La (18,159ft) to Chhukung.
Day 18: Trek to Deboche (12,136ft). 5 hour trek.
Day 19: Trek to Jorsalle. 8,990 feet. Approx. 5-6 hour trek.
Day 20: Trek to Lukla. 4 hours of trekking.
Day 21: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu. Hotel.
Day 22: Sightseeing and independent activities in Kathmandu. Hotel.
Day 23: Transfer to the airport for your return flight.
Note: During the Trip, weather, transport, local politics or multitude of other factors that are further our changes in the itinerary. In case, it will come that problem, we’ll decide what is the best alternative and discussion with whole group about the best interests. Where a change does occur, we’ll do everything and we can do minimize its effect. But we cannot be responsible for the result of delays.
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|04 February, 2019||19 February, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
|14 February, 2019||01 March, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
|24 February, 2019||11 March, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
- IncludedEverest Three Pass TrekThree daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekBest available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek
- 1 Pair of hiking boots
- 1 Medium size backpack
- 1 Day pack
- 1 Sleeping bag (-10 C)
- 1 Down Jacket/Gore tax Jacket
- 1 Light wind & water proof jacket
- 1 Inner sleeping sheet
- 2 Long sleeve T-shirts
- 1 Water bottle
- 1 Pair gaiters/over trousers
- 1 Pair sport shoes or sandal
- 2 Pairs light weight trousers
- 1 Pair shorts
- 1 Fleece / warm sweater
- 2 T-shirts
- 2 Pair’ light socks
- 3 Pairs heavy wool socks
- 1 Sweatshirts / light sweater
- 1 Torch & spear batteries
- 1 Swimming costume / bathing suits
- 1 Medium size towel
- 1 Washing kit including washing powder, small clothesline and pegs, insect repellents etc. & personal toiletries
- Moleskin for blister
- Swiss type of army knife
- Toilet paper, biodegradable soap/shampoo
- Personal medication.
- Underwear (including thermals)
- Warm hat/ gloves
- Sunglasses, sun hat and sun cream
- Spear plastic bags for wrapping clothes
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley (Monkey Temple, Pasupapati Tample, Boudhanath, Durbar square)
- Three night accommodation with breakfast at 3 star category Hotel in Kathmandu
- Best available twin sharing lodge for accommodation during the trek
- Three daily meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek
- Round trip flight Kathmandu (Kathmandu- Lukla- Kathmandu) including departure tax
- One highly experienced helpful and friendly guide (English speaking and Government licensed holder guide)
- Porter service (2 Trekker: 1 Porter) there food, accommodation, Salary, equipment and including staff insurance
- Snacks of seasonal fruits during the trek
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Entry fee for Sagarmatha National Park (Please bring two passport size photos for permit)
- Local fee of Khambu valley or instated of TIMS
- All Local/Government Taxes and office service charge
- Medical Supplies (First Aid Kit will be available)
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance Company
- Nepal Visa fee
- Meal not specified in the “meal inclusions” in the above itinerary
- Personal trekking equipment
- Snacks and other expenses
- International airfare to & from home town
- Excess baggage charges
- Hot showers during the trek except when in Lukla, Phakdhing and Namche
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, bar bills and extra porters
- Tips and donations for guides and porters.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend