Pisang Peak Climbing
Pisang peak climbing is a most Beautiful trip as you will be welcomed with mesmerizing mountain and You have great experience as well as trekking in the north-western Nepal.Located in the north-western Nepal, Pisang Peak with its height 6,091 meter is one another most popular peak for climbing in Nepal. Pisang peak climbing trip is popular as because, it is usually combined with other trekking trips in the Annapurna region, which is regarded to be paradise for its natural beauty and spectacular mountain vistas and more.
Pisang peak is one another frequently organized trips by Tourist Link Treks & Expedition P. Ltd. Pisang peak stands just above the the Pisang village, the fertile green valley and the Yak pastures, with the slope of ice, or the pyramid style, or the north of the Manang valley, through which the route takes you to Annapurna circuit. No doubt that during the trip, you will pass through terraced farm land, lush forest full of flora and fauna and the charming settlement of various ethnic groups, who have really amazing rituals and lifestyles which provide you different experience and every single day you will have new and mesmerizing scenes and sceneries.
It starts from Besishahar which is 9 hours from Ktm by bus. Everyday people cannot walk more than 7 hour so that we provide the details itinerary for our valuable Clients . First , Besishahar , Bhahundanda , Chamje , Dharapani ,Chame , Pisang ,Base camp , summit , Manag , Throng pass , Muktinath , Jomsom and fly to Pokhara and drove or fly to back to Ktm.
Day 01 – Drive Kathmandu to Besishar (760m) and 9hrs
Day 02 – Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley
Day 03 – Trek from Besishar to Bhahundanda , 5hrs (1310m)
Day 04 – Trek to Chamje , 5hrs (1430m)
Day 05 – Trek to Dharapani , 6hrs ( 1860m)
Day 06 – Trek to Chame , 6hrs (2670m)
Day 07 – Trek to Pisang , 6hrs (3300m)
Day 08 – Trek to Base Camp at 4380 M. Camp return to Pisang Village,Lodge.
Day 09 – Trek to Base Camp at 4380 m,Camp at Camp.
Day 10 – Acclimatization at Base Camp.
Day 11 – Climb to High Camp at 5400m, Camp.
Day 12 – Summit to Pisang peak (6091m) and Back to Base camp (4380)
Day 13 – Trek to Manang 6hrs (3540m)
Day 14 – Trek to Leder 6hrs (4200m)
Day 15 – Trek to Thorong high camp (4800m) 5hours
Day 16 – Trek to Muktinath crossing 5416 m,Thorang La Pass.
Day 17 – Trek to Kagbeni (2895m) ,2hours
Day 18 – Trek to Jomsom (820m) , 3hours
Day 18 – Am, Fly to Pokhara.
Day 19 – Drive to Kathmandu (200kms) 6hours
In our fully supported wilderness treks we provide the following equipment: tents, sleeping mats, excellent food, extensive first aid kit, toilet paper, private transport To & From the trek, conservation fees, trek permit, and other goodies.
SUGGESTED TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST
- 1 Medium size backpack
- 1 Day pack
- 1 Sleeping bag (-20 C)
- 1 Down Jacket/Gore tax Jacket
- 1 Light wind & water proof jacket
- 1 Inner sleeping sheet
- 2 Long sleeve T-shirts
- 1 Water bottle
- 1 Pair gaiters/over trousers
- 1 Pair sport shoes or sandal
- 2 Pairs light weight trousers
- 1 Pair shorts
- 1 Fleece / warm sweater
- 2 T-shirts
- 2 Pair’ light socks
- 3 Pairs heavy wool socks
- 1 Sweatshirts / light sweater
- 1 Torch & spear batteries
- 1 Swimming costume / bathing suits
- 1 Medium size towel
- 1 Washing kit including washing powder, small clothesline and pegs, insect repellents etc. & personal toiletries
- Moleskin for blister
- Swiss type of army knife
- Toilet paper, biodegradable soap/shampoo
- Personal medication.
- Underwear (including thermals)
- Warm hat/ gloves
- Sunglasses, sun hat and sun cream
- Spear plastic bags for wrapping clothes
- Pair of hiking boots
You should satisfy that your cold weather clothing will keep you comfortable down to – 20 degree Celsius. Most of the items mentioned above can easily & cheaply be hired either in Kathmandu or in Pokhara (if you are travelling to the Annapurna Region). Similarly Namche Bazaar has also alike options.
|Start Date||End Date||Cost||Status||Booking|
|04 February, 2019||19 February, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
|14 February, 2019||01 March, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
|24 February, 2019||11 March, 2019||US $1400||Guaranteed|
- IncludedPisang Peak Climbing
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu Valley (Monkey Temple, Pasupapati Tample, Boudhanath, Durbar square)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, teahouses and tents during trekking and climbing
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary by private vehicles
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums
- Services of English speaking, trained and experienced staff including trekking guide(leader), climbing sherpa and porters including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food
- All domestic flights (Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu)
- Welcome dinner
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals in mountain
- Porter services for trekking (2 Trekkers:1porter)
- All necessary paper work; trekking permits and Peak climbing permit
- Good quality Tents and Kitchen goods for camping
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Group mountaineering (climbing) equipments
- Medical kit
- Company services and all required government taxes/royalties
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude for oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu because if early back to ktm
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses like bar bills , laundry service
- Personal climbing equipment
- Tips & donation